The Better Never Stops campaign showcases the evolution of the way people make payments for commodities, sprinkled with paternal love.
Bajaj Finserv has roped in Taproot Dentsu, the creative agency from the house of Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) India, to conceptualise, execute and launch its latest brand campaign, ‘Better Never Stops’. It embodies the brand philosophy of constant innovation and evolution of approach and will start airing across all GECs, business channels and news channels this week.
Taproot Dentsu was awarded the creative mandate for the campaign following a multi-agency pitch and is now servicing the account from its Mumbai office.
Umesh Shrikhande, CEO, Taproot Dentsu said, “Brand Bajaj Finserv is a powerful brand that has grown to a huge leadership position on the back of relentless innovation and a refusal to take no for an answer while finding new value propositions that make a difference to customers. This strong brand belief needed to be communicated in a manner that’s simple yet impactful. And that’s what we have endeavoured to do.”
Talking about the campaign, Neeraj Kanitkar, Senior Creative Director, Taproot Dentsu added, “Bajaj Finserv’s relentlessness when it comes to changing for the better is what the campaign tries to capture — brought to life with an allegorical story of currency through the ages. Imagine a world where the human race as a whole simply rested on its laurels and did not try to improve. Wouldn’t make for a very pretty picture, would it? Cinematically, this was a rather tricky film to shoot. The production team did an incredible amount of research, experimentation and fabrication in a short period of time to get the settings, the costumes and the mannerisms just right, albeit with certain creative liberties and flourishes – leading to a visually distinctive and striking film.”
- Co-Founder, Taproot Dentsu and Creative Chairperson, Dentsu Aegis Network India: Agnello Dias
- Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer: Santosh Padhi
- Chief Executive Officer: Umesh Shrikhande
- Executive Creative Director: Pallavi Chakravarti
- General Manager: Ayesha Ghosh
- Head of Strategic Planning: Shashank Lanjekar
- Senior Creative Director: Neeraj Kanitkar
- Head of Business: Radhika Sabherwal
- Director: Prashant Madan
- Producers: Priyank Mishra, Lisa D’Costa
- Production house: Paper Planes Pictures