Conceptualized by Leo Burnett, the new campaign intends to showcase how Amazon Prime members can pick their preferred titles from the available content spread across genres such as action, adventure, and more from the platform basis their mood.
Amazon Prime Video has unveiled ts ‘What’s your mood’ campaign, a 3-film integrated approach to showcase the content available on the service. This aims to showcase varied content options available on the platform and how the viewers can choose from the genres & watch content basis their mood. The campaign has been conceptualized and created by Leo Burnett India.
‘What’s your mood’, the campaign is based on the simple idea that people watch content based on their moods, not genres, moods being a combination of consumer need, states and occasions.
Some of the titles featured in the 3 films include – This is Us, Bandish Bandits, Made in Heaven, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Boys, Mirzapur, Paatal Lok, Ok Jaanu, Covert Affairs, Chemical Hearts, War, amongst others.
Speaking about the campaign, Rajdeepak Das, Managing Director – India & Chief Creative Officer, South Asia, Leo Burnett, said, “Amazon Prime Video has one of the most extensive content libraries and exciting range of titles. We wanted to connect with the audiences and talk about its varied content which will appeal across all age groups and genre preferences. We realized most of the time people decide what to watch basis their moods, which is a combination of need, states, and occasions, and our latest campaign reflects this with light-hearted and fun films which we are sure will connect with our consumers. How you showcase the range in every film genre was the challenge. But I think the team did a great job in executing the creative ideas in an entertaining way.”
Creative Agency: Leo Burnett
- MD – India & CCO – South Asia, Leo Burnett: Rajdeepak Das
- MD – India & CSO – South Asia, Leo Burnett: Dheeraj Sinha
- Executive Creative Director: Mayuresh Dubashi
- Associate Creative Director: Vignesh Iyer
- Art Director: Durgesh Pragati, Satish Amble
- Senior Vice President: Ashima Mehra
- Brand Services Director: Manjiri Shedge
- Brand Strategy Partner: Shibani Mitra
- Brand Strategy Director: Vishana Devnani
Production House: UBIK Films
- Director: Surjo Deb
- Executive Producer: Sonu Bhandari & Saikat Chakraborty
- Producer: Daya Suryavanshi
- DOP: Mitesh Mirchandani – DOP
- Music Director: Abhishek Arora
- Production Designer: Indrani Pillai