Conceptualized by Perfetti Van Melle India & Ogilvy India, Centre Fruit’s Mood Ting Tong campaign will be aired on TV and supported across social media channels.
Center Fruit, from the house of Perfetti Van Melle India, attempts to re-establish its positioning of Mood Ting Tong with a new Campaign that embodies the brand’s purpose of mood upliftment for its TG.
The new advert weaves the brand proposition in a slice-of-life, fun scenario, showcasing the life of an ordinary teenage grandson, who works with his grandfather in his ancestral tailor shop.
On the launch of the new TVC, Rohit Kapoor, Director- Marketing, Perfetti Van Melle India, said, “Center Fruit as a brand has always played in a space where Fun is at the core due to the fruity flavor. The gum has been established as a mood uplifter staying true to its brand proposition of Mood Ting Tong. The new TVC resonates with the brand proposition and conveys the message to the audience in a rather humorous manner keeping it in the fun zone.”
Anurag Agnihotri, Managing Partner – Creative (West), Ogilvy, added, “Teens have a very short attention span and are constantly trying to master the art of surviving boredom. Here in this film, Center Fruit comes in handy, adding a much-needed burst of fun to a mundane, boring moment.”
- Rohit Kapoor – Director Marketing, Perfetti Van Melle India
- Ritesh Sud – Associate Director (Category), Perfetti Van Melle India
- Yash Malpani, Indranil Das – Group Product Manager, Perfetti Van Melle India
- Tanvi Mittal – Product Manager, Perfetti Van Melle India
- Agency: Ogilvy
- Chief Creative Officers, India: Kainaz Karmakar, Harshad Rajadhyaksha, and Sukesh Nayak
- Creative Team: Anurag Agnihotri, Shahrukh Irani and Nasrullah Husami
- Brand Planning: Vandana Nath
- Account Management Team: Amarinder Butalia, Aditi Sobti, and Lasna Sharma
- Production House: Tubelight Films
- Director: Prashant Issar
- Producer: Simran Rao