As an extension to the summer campaign, Cartoon Network will also introduce digital contests and challenges to encourage families and kids to engage in as many activities as they can on the microsite.
All through May till June 27, Cartoon Network will transform homes into the ultimate destinations for exciting adventures with the entire family. Launching the microsite, Cartoon Network will bring over 150 home-based activities across 5 themes that will entertain and regale kids, within the comfort and safety of their homes. With a little bit of imagination and some help from their parents, kids will watch every corner of their homes turn into the playful spaces they see on their favorite shows.
Best Summer Ever campaign will also serve up everyone’s favorite shows including ‘Grizzy and the Lemmings’, ‘Tom and Jerry’, and ‘BandbudhAurBudbak’ every day between 8 am and 10 am on Cartoon Network.
Powered by Rasna, Best Summer Ever will offer a volley of activities designed around the best-loved franchises including ‘We Bare Bears’, ‘Tom and Jerry’, ‘Looney Tunes’, ‘Teen Titans Go!’ and ‘Ben10’. The engaging activities will be spread across multiple ‘pillars’ while corresponding to special corners of the home, on the microsite. Kids can enjoy the greatest musical performance of all time in the shower ‘Toon Tunes Valley’ or get inspired by the most fabulous dance routine in the living room ‘Gymsville’. The super fun themes include:
- Play: Craft Creek with ‘Looney Tunes’ – Nothing spells more satisfaction than indulging in your own creation! From show-themed food recipes to DIY craft activities, there’s no time to chill or even go ‘What’s Up Doc?’
- Music: Toon Tunes Valley with ‘We Bare Bears’–Grab your hairbrush and be confident like Ice Bear as you hone your vocals with notable Cartoon Network tunes.
- Movement: Gymsville with ‘Tom and Jerry’ – Ever wonder how Tom never gets tired of a mouse hunt? We’re spilling the cheese on Tom’s secret set of Cartoon Network workout videos so you can start training for the home adventures ahead!
- Explore: Toonsplorer Island with ‘Teen Titans Go!’- From drawing, coloring, solving, decorating, even upgrading your mobile devices with wallpapers of your favorite toons, let’s add some fizzle to your virtual life.
- Games: ArcadeTown with ‘Ben10’ – Have an intergalactic time playing different games with your fave toons online.
Speaking on the launch, Abhishek Dutta, South Asia Network Head for Cartoon Network and WarnerMedia companion channel POGO, said, “With the current challenging times, we understand the worry and the unease that comes with it for homebound kids. Cartoon Network has developed Best Summer Ever, a regional campaign for kids to enjoy their summer holidays in a unique way, keeping them engaged and entertained within the safety and comfort of their homes, with their families.”
Describing the campaign, he added, “Our fans can unwind with a fun mix of activities across ‘pillars’ like Music, Play, Explore, Games, and Movement, with the company of their favorite toons. Designed to spark curiosity and participation, and packed with the most-loved shows such as ‘Looney Tunes’, and ‘Tom and Jerry’s, we are making sure this is a summer of endless home adventures for our little fans.”
The most actively participating kids will stand to win exciting goodies from the brand. Add that to chock full of summer-themed recipes, crafts, sing-alongs, watch parties, and much, much more.